Greetings! What follows is a short list of thoughts that bedevil me:
- I can’t seem to access some of my older reviews on Amazon.com as it relates to my graphic novels. What gives with that? Very frustrating.
- A friend of mine felt the need to defend his use of corporate characters in making fan art. I’ve come down pretty hard on fan art over the years, but if other people want to do it that’s fine. It’s just not for me.
- I watched the first two episodes of Netflix’s “Stranger Things.” It’s suitably creepy and intriguing, but I haven’t decided if I’m going to watch any more episodes.
- Bill Paxton R.I.P. 61 is just way too young to pass away. I like him in everything I’ve seen him in. Godspeed.
- I’ve been catching up with Marvel’s Agents of S.H.I.E.L.D. I hadn’t seen any of this season, and it’s good to have this back in my life. It’s interesting for me to contrast the difference between Marvel TV shows and the CW’s DC TV shows.
- This has been a tough week for me, because a minor procedure on Tuesday resulted in an extremely painful throat infection. I would almost rather have my foot broken again than go through this.
- I’ve been hearing a lot about the Mandela Effect, where perhaps two timelines have gotten merged, or something has been editing actual history but not people’s memories of the way it used to be pre-edit. While I’m sure there are numerous explanations for this, such as mass faulty memories or some such, a part of me wonders if there could be some validity to it. You can see lots of videos on this on Youtube.